LIEBSTER AWARD & BLUE SKY TAG AWARD!
I wish to humbly announce my nomination for “LIEBSTER AWARD and THE BLUE SKY TAG AWARD”, by a fellow blogger, divinespice.com, I feel truly honored and thank you so much, divinespice for your noble effort.
Feel free to visit divinespice blog for the interesting and mouthwatering recipe’s, you will be glad you did. www.divinespice.com
Rules Or Process Of The Award
. Pay regards to the person that nominated you
. List 11 facts about yourself
. Nominate other bloggers
. Inform them of the nomination
. Give answers to all the questions you are asked
. Ask your nominees some questions
Once again, thank you so much, divinespice.com for this awesome opportunity!
11 Facts about myself
1. I am black and African
2. My country is Nigeria and I am proud of it
3. I am a male
4. I am open minded
5. I am enamored by beauty
6. I love nature and my favorite outdoor activity is mountain climbing
7. I love music and enjoyed cool soft tunes most
8. I hate lies!
9. I am a poet
10. I enjoy quiet, serene environments
11. I am a blogger!
The List of my nominees are;
Questions by divinespice
1. What does blogging mean to you?
2. How did you get into blogging?
3. How would you react, if someone criticises and praise you?
4. What was the happiest day of your life?
1. Blogging means so much to me, cause it offers me unlimited opportunity to reach the world and to share and learn. I’m also hoping it(blogging), could be my major source of income!
2. My friends introduced me
3. It depends on the person’s motive, but generally, I see criticism as a good thing, even if it is negative, cause it (criticism), will always make a person to be mindful of what he does. Praise is spirit lifting! I will react with joy, when someone criticised and praise me!
4. Can’t remember having a specific one, cause I have many such days and each as good as the others!
Questions For My Nominees
1. Why are you a blogger?
2. How much have you loved and is still willing to?
3. What do you think about world peace? Is it possible? How?
4. Has any one ever hurt you such that you can’t forgive him/her? What was the occasion?
5. Can you love unconditionally?